Saturday, November 30, 2013

#Dakotasewalong: Recap

Dear Sew along-ers,

For those who are catching up and need a recap, you will find all the sew along links compiled from both our blogs including my Winter Dakota in Ponte Knit

Sew Along posts

Join us {Rachel & Marie}
Gather your tools {Rachel & Marie}
Inspiration (Rachel & Marie)
Sewing with Ponte Knits
Finish your Dakota.
Dakota skirt, blouse or waistcoat.


TWITTER
 #dakotasewalong @HouseOFPinheiro & @StitchOdyssey.

FLICKR Flickr Group to share your pictures and help each other with any fitting woes or difficulties. 

PINTEREST Find inspiration on Pinterest

If you haven't started, there is still time to grab 10% off dress fabrics from Minerva Crafts until the end of the year!!! Simply Quote code 'RDAKOTA10' 


I want to take the opportunity to THANK our incredibly talented guest writers: Alana, Lauren, Vicki and Saara & Laura. Of course, my lovely co-host Marie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Don't worry if you cannot see your comment straight away.
I need to approve them. When they show it means I read, appreciated it, even made a happy dance. Sometimes is hard to answer individual comments but I will always answer a question.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me!