Monday, February 11, 2013

Taking a week off blogging.


With my life super busy, I really want to take a week of blogging to recharge my batteries. My online voice will be much quieter as the aim is to have a really relaxing 'offline' vacation. 

It's good for the soul and creativity to enjoy books, walks, quiet times without having to make sure nothing goes amiss for the blog. When I'm back I will work on my #FebruaryFrockFest project and details for year craft swap.  

Waiting for me is my sewing "to do" list:
Anise Coat #sewcoatbuddy: No progress
Darts 50's dress #MadMen Challenge +Free pattern: No progress
#FebruaryFrockFest: fabric waiting for pattern to arrive
2 Secret Challenges: WIP
#Sewforvictory 40's: My pin board is full of inspiration  
#PimpMySkirt: WIP
Pair of unmentionables: Free pattern by Fehr Trade
 #oonapants:
Projects delayed: #Beignet: I am loosing weight so I am waiting the weight to stabilise.
I have one project finished to photograph. Sneak peak on instagram.

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy your well earned quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute, enjoy your time off:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week! We'll see ya when you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pop your feet up and relax...J

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you soon! Have a lovely break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that feeling .... sometimes I feel that the blog fills my life and I'm looking to fill it with projects and ideas, but sometimes it stays in "stand by" ... Do not worry, calm and breathe taking ... hey! I'm glad that you are also in the challenge "Sewforvictory", see you there ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relax and enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your break! That's the one problem with blogging - it's much harder to switch off I find and take an actual break. You deserve it honey, and looking forward to having you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break, it's a great idea to take one. I often feel overwhelmed by it all, especially as when you work and blog you often end up spending a ridiculous amount of time on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear Rachel - you won the scissor giveaway on my blog! The email on your profile bounced. When you surface, do contact me about it? maryannec (at)xtra (dot) co (dot) nz. Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do so much I do hope you had a good rest. Your blog is always enjoyable to read:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Don't worry if you cannot see your comment straight away.
I need to approve them. When they show it means I read, appreciated it, even made a happy dance. Sometimes is hard to answer individual comments but I will always answer a question.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me!