Thursday, June 02, 2011

Tulips Skirts VOL 4 – The final journey ! Todays look - " True Flower"!

Ok, you got it, Tulips skirts are on my mind this spring.
It’s because skirts are so flattering and girly that I cannot stop making them. They are easy to make and perfect if you need more options for your MMJ this summer. Trust me, separates go a long way.


" True Flower" Skirt

The Facts

Fabric: 97% cotton 3% Stretch.
Patterns: Cynthia Rowley Tulip Skirt 2512 –C&D
Notions: 7 Inc zipper and matching thread
Time to complete: 4 hours
First worn:  June 2011
Wear again?   Yes, it is very comfortable and easy to match.
Total Cost:  I bought this at Just Fabrics in Chatham and it was £11 a metre ( 1.20 metres)
Review: Looks very different from the A&B. Definitively recommend this pattern







Multitasking again: Modelling/ Directing/Photographing /Styling.  I am getting frustrated with my camera. I kind need to upgrade it and get a tripod. Promise you. It will get better!


 Market bought crochet top/ Skirt :"true flower" / Shoes:River Island / Red lips: Elizabeth Arden Perfect Scarlet (23)


Have fun sewing!

See you tomorrow xx


9 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt. The fabric is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful skirt!!!! I just purchased my tripod today...however have vacation on the brain and so little time....sigh wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful skirt, Rachel! and the self portraits are not bad either ;) Carolina Souza xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei a saia. Ficou realmente linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous skirt, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate all your comments ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. I bought that pattern for a different view but your version makes me tempted to try this one first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stephanie. This is a great pattern.. I am sure you going to love it. Please send me a link once you completed as I would love to have a look. !

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Don't worry if you cannot see your comment straight away.
I need to approve them. When they show it means I read, appreciated it, even made a happy dance. Sometimes is hard to answer individual comments but I will always answer a question.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me!