Tuesday, June 07, 2011

If my pillow could talk. VOL 2 !

Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion -- and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion... while truth again reverts to a new minority.  

                                                                        Danish philosopher - Soren Kierkegaard  




Fabric:  Christy Pillowcase -Cotton
Patterns:  Draft myself a pencil skirt - back 1" longer
Notions: 7 Inc zipper and matching thread
Time to complete: Drafting: 1 hour – Sewing: 4 hours
First worn: 2011
Wear again? Maybe
Total Cost: £ 1 (notions +thread and lace)
Review: I had a lot of fun thinking about the concept behind the design and really enjoyed the challenge. I wouldn’t do the skirt so tapered if I repeat the experiment as I felt the fabric too restrictive to walk.

Pimp my pillowcase !

My concept:







happy sewing !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Don't worry if you cannot see your comment straight away.
I need to approve them. When they show it means I read, appreciated it, even made a happy dance. Sometimes is hard to answer individual comments but I will always answer a question.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me!